Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to academia

After serving as an Assistant Executive Secretary with Central Asia and the Caucasus Association of Agricultural Research Institutions (www.cacaari.org) for almost a year, I returned to political science and research - joined IMT-Lucca Institute for Advanced Studies in a beautiful Toscan town of Lucca in Italy. I am not currently absolutely confident about what topic I will take up to dedicate my next several years to, currently only refreshing statistics and improving my quantitative analysis skills.

1 comment:

  1. I am here just because I found your profile in IMT Lucca. I was just wondering about the point of view of a student attending classes in such a new institution. I could not find, though, any comments on it...:o)

    Regards from Argentina...

    ReplyDelete